How To Get My Twitter Profile Link on App (Easy Steps)
There are over 465 million accounts and 229 daily active users on Twitter by April 2022, according to a report by DataReportal, making Twitter the 14th most-used online social platform. Each of those users has their own Twitter profile link. Your Twitter profile link serves as the address for your profile and is exclusive to you as an individual user.
Although Twitter is mostly regarded as the place where memes first appeared online, it is also where breaking news is reported and links are exchanged. Twitter is also a place with great potential for growing your personal brand, your business, or a large community. Tweets may include links to photos, GIFs, videos, or videos themselves.
It’s a great idea to share your Twitter profile to social media sites to drive traffic to your profile link on Twitter. This can be done by sharing your username with people or even better, sharing the Twitter account URL, so people can get to your Twitter profile with just one click. What is a Twitter URL? It's the link to your Twitter profile that will take people directly to your profile page, instead of having to search for your username on the Twitter app, which takes more time.
But finding the URL to your Twitter account is a common struggle and we often get the question “how do I find my Twitter URL” and how to find the Twitter user link. You might be interested in learning your Twitter profile URL and how to get your Twitter profile URL so that you can provide it to a non-Twitter user, such as a friend or a business associate, who might find it useful, or to a bigger following outside of Twitter to get more followers.
In this article, we’re showing you the ways you can link to a Twitter page and how to get a Twitter profile link for sharing, specifically the Twitter profile link on the Twitter mobile app on either iPhone or Android devices.
This article also discusses the links to specific tweets – You may save the time of your readers by giving a way for them to easily retweet you with the use of a Twitter retweet link. This allows them to retweet you without having to go to Twitter, discover your tweet, and then click to retweet it.
How to Get My Twitter Profile Link?
Your Twitter URL may be obtained by simply adding your username after Twitter's URL. All you need is your Twitter username, often known as your Twitter handle. This is the name that starts with "@". You simply add your username and voila! - you have your Twitter profile link which would appear as www.twitter.com/”username” in a web browser.
How to Get Twitter profile link on iPhone
Follow these 5 steps to get a Twitter profile link on your iPhone:
1. Click on your profile photo.
2. Re-select the profile image.
3. Click on the three dots.
4. Choose Share.
5. Choose Copy.
Finding your Twitter profile URL on PC
To retrieve your Twitter URL if you use a desktop, follow these instructions: Enter Twitter.com into the address bar of a web browser after it has been opened. Locate and click the profile icon in the left column.
How to Get Twitter Profile Link When Using the Twitter App?
If you want to find the Twitter profile link on the app and copy it without needing to edit it in any way, follow the following steps.
How to get your Twitter profile URL:
- Open the Twitter mobile app and tap the picture of your profile in the upper left corner.
- From the side menu that appears, go to your profile page.
- On your profile, tap the three dots at the top right corner of your screen.
- From the list that opens up, tap “Share”. This will open your phone’s sharing menu, where you can share your Twitter profile directly to other apps or copy the Twitter account URL. The menu will look different depending on what operating system your phone has, but it should be quite self-explanatory.
- After copying the URL, you can paste it from your phone’s clipboard to any place you wish.
How to Find My Twitter Link and Copy the Link for a Retweet
Do you post a lot of tweets on Twitter, but not many people retweet them? If so, you might want to rethink your strategy. Would you like to discover how to increase the amount of engagement you get on Twitter and improve the amount of visibility you establish for your company?
It's possible that you would benefit from sharing a direct link to a tweet of yours or even a direct retweet link that would enable people to instantly retweet your tweet with a few taps. The instructions that follow will walk you through getting a link to retweet something on Twitter and show you how to copy it.
How to share a link to a tweet:
- Find a tweet that you'd like other people to retweet.
- You can copy the tweet URL by tapping on the “Share” icon, the right-most icon, under your tweet.
- From the share menu, copy the tweet link. There are also shortcuts to share your tweet directly to different apps on your phone, which you can tap on instead of copying and pasting your link.
- Post the link to whatever platform or forum you want to share it on.
How to Change the Twitter Profile Link
Using iPhone and Android
1) Log in to Twitter via the website or Twitter app (iOS or Android).
2) Go to your profile
3) By clicking or tapping the Edit profile option, you may change your: Header image
4) Make your modifications by clicking or tapping on any of these places.
5) To upload a new photo or remove an existing one while updating a profile or header picture, click or press the camera icon.
6) Press "Save."
Go to your profile and select Edit profile from the menu. Select the section for Birthdate. Return the selections you made in each birth date dropdown option to their original default settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I change my Twitter URL?
Yes, to change your Twitter URL, follow these 5 simple steps:
1)Visit Twitter's website and log in.
2)Click Account in the top left menu after selecting Settings from the top right menu.
3)Because your Twitter username also serves as your URL, type your new username in the Username field if you want it to appear in your URL. You may access it by going to http://www.twitter.com/yourusername.
4)To update your URL/USERNAME, enter your password in the box that appears below the field for your email address.
5)Your URL should change after you click Save at the very bottom of the page.
Hopefully you find the instructions provided helpful and were able to copy your Twitter profile link from the Twitter app. Sharing your Twitter profile and your tweets to other platforms you use is key to growing your audience on Twitter and boosting engagement. If you have any questions about how to get a Twitter profile link, feel free to refer back to this article. For other questions and tips about using Twitter and growing on the platform, read our other guides and blogs.